The policy applies to personal information held about individuals.
It does not apply to information that we hold about companies and other organisations to the extent that these do not constitute personal data.
- All transactions are made over secure network.
- We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties
Customers’ personal data is one of the most important aspects of service performance. We process personal data in accordance the European Data Protection Directive and with the terms and conditions or legal obligations. We also transfer certain customer data to 3rd Parties in order to fulfil contracts made via the website or on your express authorisation.
Certain data is 256bit encoded, utilizing the “Extended Validation SSL123-certificate”. This reduced exposure to online fraud and “phishing”. We will not usually collect sensitive personal data except where necessary to fulfil contractual obligations.
The personal information we hold includes information:
1. That we obtain from you or already hold about you or received from anyone permitted to provide information about you;
2. Any information that we receive from enquiries we make in connection with any application to, or agreement with us or via the site or any of our fulfilment partners. (Certain services are outsourced to related companies and you consent to the use of these companies in the terms and conditions).
3. Any information that we receive from searches made in relation to the search by us in connection with credit reference agencies, insurance claims registers or fraud prevention agencies;
4. Information in relation to our services including (but not exclusively) contact details, date of birth, registration data, traffic data, payment data (including card and bank details) and data from enquiries made to us by you or in response to any communication sent from us.
5. Information from publicly available sources.
Use of Personal Information:
We use personal information about you for a number of purposes, including:
1. To verify your identity and provide the services contracted to you;
2. To contact you about our services or products including new products & Services;
3. To administer accounts, services and products which we offer;
4. To help in detecting any fraud or loss and this may include anti-fraud services and credit checks with credit reference agencies;
5. By encrypting certain information to meet best practice.
Disclosure of Personal Information:
1. We do not sell mailing lists to third parties for their marketing purposes.
2. We may disclose certain information to third parties where we have told you in advance that we may do so. (For example, to telecoms network service providers for purposes connected with the provision of our service via their networks);
3. We may disclose certain information where required or permitted by law.
If you communicate with us via the Internet then we may occasionally email you about our services and products. All marketing emails will have an unsubscribe option included in the bottom of the email message. Additionally, you can always contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also opt-out of marketing e-mails by e-mailing us at email@example.com from the e-mail address you wish to out-out from. (Opting out will to stop all e-mails as whilst you have an active subscription with us, we are required to make certain notifications to you such as rates etc. Compulsory notifications may include certain data about services you are not subscribed to and the inclusion of this data occurs because we communicate data about all of our services in a single document or email.
Monitoring of calls:
Piranha Mobile, reserves the right, to monitor, record any communications received. This may be done to improve the service which we provide, ensuring compliance with our practices and procedures and where, for example, a contract is entered into by that means to provide evidence of the transaction.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
There are two main kinds of cookies: “session” cookies and “persistent” cookies. Session cookies only last for the duration of users using the website and are deleted from your computer when you close your browser, whereas persistent cookies outlast user sessions and remain stored on your computer until deleted, or until they reach their expiry date.
Cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not.
Cookies do not contain any information that personally identifies you, a cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Cookies on this Website
We use persistent cookies on this website to provide links to social network sharing services, and to update you on our most popular content.
Third Party Cookies
We do not use third party cookies.
If you have any questions about privacy, please contact us by email. firstname.lastname@example.org